Monday 16 November 2009

A pizza the action on Sunday

Set build Sunday - what fun!

Wardrobe mistress and I were forced out of the hall as Twainie wanted all available space (god, you're selfish, me, me, me). So we spent our time in room 1 cutting out fabric and sewing stuff together, then unpicking what we'd sewn together as we'd done it wrong - ahem....

Scroogie's coat is coming along nicely though, I must say I am quite pleased although it does seem to be taking ages!

Charity Worker now has two costumes that fit around her boobs, so another worry off the WM's mind. This seems to be a cast of larger boobed ladies, what more reason could you need for coming to see the show?!?!

It was also Charity Worker's birthday on Sunday, there was cake and singing and she went to the pub! Happy birthday again CW!

Scroogie and I went to see another production of Scrooge on Saturday in Worthing that was directed by a friend and featured my cousin and her lovely husband. It was truly fabulous and we felt freshly inspired about our show. I now have the task of seeing whether I can steal their prize turkey....

Other things of note:

The stage is up so we get three weeks of full run throughs with the space we will actually have, that's great for us.
We didn't get enough fabric for the Ghost of Christmas Present's costume - bum!
Dickie was going to get nailed under the stage - lucky him!
A ridiculous comment made me chuckle, quite uncontrollably, at lunch.
Much thanks must go to the people not in the cast who also came down to help out - it is much appreciated!
A production meeting was held in Pizza Express over 4 pizza's for £20 a pretty good deal I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment