Monday 2 November 2009

And so we're back, from Af-ri-ca,

Jambo readers!

The question is, can I remember anything I have learned from the last few weeks as I tipped out my brain to lay by a pool in the African sunshine.

What is it I remember?

I remember dancing with Twainie and being given a very Len Goodman 7, I remember Dickie being rather disparaging about the fine dancing as well. There shall be words I tell you!

I remember Cratchie still not having booked his holiday, although he has taken the time off work aparently.

I remember Tiny Tim doing some dancing which, as a cripple, they probably wouldn't have been able to do....

I remember Scroogie knowing loads of his lines (good boy).

I remember Dickie offering me cookies (was that right?)

Also, from what I hear, Scroogie and I were lucky to be out of the country and not caught up in the general lurginess being bandied around at rehearsals!

I must say that I am rather looking forward to seeing everyone again tonight and wonder if Mrs Cratchit will be okay with a sun tan!

Catch you all later dahlinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment